The British Electrotechnical Committee, BEC, is holding its first International Standards Workshop on 21st March 2013 in London.
The workshop is aimed at professionals working for a business, industry or association involved in electrotechnical activities.
The speakers will show how you and your company can profit from helping to create and improve standards. They will give practical examples of:
• Increasing the competitive advantage of your company
• Facilitating trade and new product development
• Influencing standards for product and industry requirements
• How you can benefit from technical and professional interaction with others
• Adding to your continued professional development.
Two participants (aged 20 to mid 30’s) will be selected to represent the UK at the IEC Young Professionals Programme in New Delhi, India, on 20-23 October 2013 (all expenses paid).
Participation is free. If you are interested in attending the workshop please complete and return the registration form, which is available on the IET website. More information and the registration form can be found at http://www.theiet.org/ispw